Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thanksgiving x 3

You can't get any happier than these two crazy kids sliding down the stairs.


We had the privilege of being able to have three Thanksgivings this year (which is enough to give Thanks for in itself, with so many families out there this year who had to struggle to get a holiday meal on the table). On Thursday we had dinner at Joe's aunts house. Then Friday we headed to the cabin to have Thanksgiving with my parents, sister and Eydie. Then back home on Saturday to have Thanksgiving with Joe's family. It seems like a lot but really when I just have to show up for great food and they want to spend the whole time playing with JR, which let's me eat all I want.... all I can say is "Thanks!!!"
Top 5 Things We Say Thanks To God For:
1. Good Health
2. Close Family who loves us so much
3. Employment
4. Opportunities to live a full life
5. Each other- so we always have someone there to lean on

No comments:

You Might Also Like...