Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas... part 2

Just like Dad. Two handsome boys sitting around working on their laptops. This is why I never go out, when I get to see this anytime I want... I have no need for anything else.

So if this is not one of the cutest things you've ever seen I'd like to see your list. This adorable recliner came from Grandma and Papa. It matches our couches exactly, and he looks just like his dad sitting in it. So now he'll recline, drink a little and cheer like mad for whatever football game is on. I'll have to post a video so you can get the whole effect.... too cute.

Computers! Really, that's all I need to say, the kid loves any computer, and he knows just what to do on them too. He was very glad to finally get one of his own from Santa.


Before Christmas, JR helping me to a little wrapping



Christmas part one took place at the cabin. And I forgot the camera, so I'm waiting for my mom to e-mail me the pictures we took with her camera.... stay tuned.

No comments:

You Might Also Like...