Monday, December 7, 2009

Let it snow !!!!


Snow is definitely on my top 5 list of "Favorite Things."

I was glad to see it snow for so long. I don't mind the cold weather because I am blessed enough to have a warm home, and I don't mind the messy roads because I either don't leave home or drive real slow. I love the color, the pure whiteness makes this otherwise brown setting seem so fresh and new. I love the sound of snow when it's falling, very peaceful and calming. But most of all I love to watch the snow fall around Christmas lights, it brings back wonderful feelings from when I was little and use to watch the snow fall under the orange street light on the corner.



JR loved to see the snow too. All day he'd walk to the back door and say "no".... which when translated means snow. When we decided to actually go outside in the stuff it was a little different story. Though I think he liked the experience overall... he has an issue with his feet being covered- like when his pants are too long and they slip down over his feet, he freaks out. Well, when the snow, which is about 6-8 inches deep would cover his snow boots, which are 3 sizes too big, he refused to walk anymore and wanted me to carry him. Oh well! It was a very fun three minutes out in the snow, and we enjoyed the rest of the day inside.

No comments:

You Might Also Like...