I know it has been weeks since my last post, and this is really the best time of year to show you all the fun and awesome things we've been up to. We have done so much, a trip to San Francisco, holidays, visiting family, more holidays and lots of great pictures.
I'm sure you are curious about the lack of posts. As you may know uploading the pictures from our new camera takes FOREVER! The file sizes are huge, so that delayed some of the San Fran photos. But then I tacked one of the items on my to-do list that has been there for at least a year now. I wanted to find a place to back all our photos and videos up to online. And I did, and LOVE it...so far. Dropbox, a site I've used for work but never thought of it for personal use until about 7 days ago. So I decided to pull all the photos off the memory card on our new camera. And wow, I was so surprised it started pulling them fast! But later I checked back to see how the uploads were going, and it said I had 7 days left!!! Are you kidding me!!!! But by then I was already committed and really do like the format of Dropbox so I stuck with it. But in doing so it has prevented me from pulling pictures from our other camera, which we've been using in the meantime. Needless to say I have lots of pictures and so much to share with you...but you'll have to wait a little longer. 27hours left and counting....
Sunday, January 8, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You Might Also Like...
-
Em sees her bother go potty all the time, so the other day I put her up there and she enough she went. She loved being up there! Her own th...
-
Finally with much anticipation we are proud to post these pictures. Is has been several weeks since Joe and Eric completed their summer proj...
-
Most of you probably already heard about my accident early in December. But for those of you just hearing of it I'll tell the whole...
-
This was a great Thanksgiving. We relaxed during the day and watched football. Then around 2:00 we went to Joe's parents. We ate earl...
-
Our good friends Melissa and Warren Zinser were also there to share Emily's special day with us. It was great to have them there. Ha...
No comments:
Post a Comment