With all the hustle and bustle of the holidays, now at 10pm the night before I go back to work, I have finally found a minute to blog. We had a wonderful Christmas...I will post pictures later. We had 3 Christmas' First was at our house, we opened gifts from Santa and family. Then we headed to my parents, for a little food and gifts. Then off to Joe's parents for more yummy food, gifts and then dinner that evening. It was so great to have family all around, we are very lucky to have so many loved ones who enjoy spending time together.
The following day we had dinner at my parents with my niece, Lori and her family. Then more visiting other friends there the following night. By that time my kids and I had swapped enough germs with other that we finally got sick, something I was sort of waiting for this winter. The past 4 days have been nothing short of teething coming in, fevers, throwup, hold me-hold me-hold me, 2 family birthdays...and then a whole house full of MESS! Ah! Thank God for my ever patient husband who helped me clean house tonight.
Well, I have to say that despite all the chaos and mess I really did enjoy every minute of this low key Holiday season. We are sad to put away all the Christmas decorations but are eager to see what this new year will have in store for us.
Sunday, January 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You Might Also Like...
-
Em sees her bother go potty all the time, so the other day I put her up there and she enough she went. She loved being up there! Her own th...
-
Finally with much anticipation we are proud to post these pictures. Is has been several weeks since Joe and Eric completed their summer proj...
-
Most of you probably already heard about my accident early in December. But for those of you just hearing of it I'll tell the whole...
-
This was a great Thanksgiving. We relaxed during the day and watched football. Then around 2:00 we went to Joe's parents. We ate earl...
-
Our good friends Melissa and Warren Zinser were also there to share Emily's special day with us. It was great to have them there. Ha...
No comments:
Post a Comment