Monday, August 2, 2010
Wee!!!
We took the boat out to Pyramid this weekend with the new tube and had a blast! This fun 3 seater was perfect for taking everyone out on the water. The temperature of the water was perfect. We took it slow- nothing too crazy, but we had lots of fun. We also did a lot of swimming right off the boat. It was perfect. I have always wanted a boat I could jump off, and now we have it... so thankful!!! Can't wait to go again, we plan to make it a whole family trip next time so everyone can have fun.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You Might Also Like...
-
Em sees her bother go potty all the time, so the other day I put her up there and she enough she went. She loved being up there! Her own th...
-
Finally with much anticipation we are proud to post these pictures. Is has been several weeks since Joe and Eric completed their summer proj...
-
Most of you probably already heard about my accident early in December. But for those of you just hearing of it I'll tell the whole...
-
This was a great Thanksgiving. We relaxed during the day and watched football. Then around 2:00 we went to Joe's parents. We ate earl...
-
Our good friends Melissa and Warren Zinser were also there to share Emily's special day with us. It was great to have them there. Ha...
No comments:
Post a Comment