If you've been following my crazy life via blog, you'll remember in June I said goodbye to Lois Allen, the school I have worked at for the past 6 years. Today I kicked off a new school year in a new school. I am now at Dilworth Middle School. It is a wonderful old school in the heart of Sparks. I am with many of my great friends from Allen who came over to Dilworth. I am also meeting lots of great new people, and and getting to know the kids there too. As I always say, kids are kids (and people are people) no matter how big they are. And I love kids and I love teaching! I am continuing my work "coaching" though now I'm titled an Implementation Specialist. Same job new title. I'm working with the teachers to help them improve curriculum and instruction. It's a fun job, and plus this year I get to have a group of kids for 15 min a day which will be great. I'm really looking forward and can't wait to see what we'll achieve this year.
Monday, August 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You Might Also Like...
-
Em sees her bother go potty all the time, so the other day I put her up there and she enough she went. She loved being up there! Her own th...
-
Finally with much anticipation we are proud to post these pictures. Is has been several weeks since Joe and Eric completed their summer proj...
-
Most of you probably already heard about my accident early in December. But for those of you just hearing of it I'll tell the whole...
-
This was a great Thanksgiving. We relaxed during the day and watched football. Then around 2:00 we went to Joe's parents. We ate earl...
-
Our good friends Melissa and Warren Zinser were also there to share Emily's special day with us. It was great to have them there. Ha...
No comments:
Post a Comment