This past week was a little tough for me, I have to admit. The thought of not being at the cabin for the 4th was a little depressing. I love all the traditions, both new and old that we do up there. And knowing that we'd be in town for All Stars just didn't seem as appealing. But I am being completely honest when I say that I had a really great weekend. As you will read the baseball games were fantastic, and I am so glad Austin decided to play. I still think we may have gotten more out of it than he did this year. The rest of the time was spent together as a family doing what we do best. We played, talked, laughed and ate. We had meals here, there and everywhere and got to enjoy all the leftovers for dinner tonight. The fireworks were okay, not memorable, but the time spent with the family will last forever.
Tuesday, July 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You Might Also Like...
-
Em sees her bother go potty all the time, so the other day I put her up there and she enough she went. She loved being up there! Her own th...
-
Finally with much anticipation we are proud to post these pictures. Is has been several weeks since Joe and Eric completed their summer proj...
-
Most of you probably already heard about my accident early in December. But for those of you just hearing of it I'll tell the whole...
-
This was a great Thanksgiving. We relaxed during the day and watched football. Then around 2:00 we went to Joe's parents. We ate earl...
-
Our good friends Melissa and Warren Zinser were also there to share Emily's special day with us. It was great to have them there. Ha...
No comments:
Post a Comment