We had our 20 week appointment today and were first of all relieved to see and hear the baby was healthy, then were gladly surprised to find we are having a girl. We were both thinking it was a boy, but are very excited about having a girl. It will be great for JR to have a little sister and to have someone to play with. Joe was a little nervous and said shakily "I don't know anything about softball." (I think he'll be the best softball dad ever) Plus he already has a little nick-name for her. And I am looking forward to hair-dos, tights and girl talk.
We are very blessed and thank God for all he has given us. We are thankful to have each other, our wonderful families, an amazing son, and now a glorious baby girl. We could not have asked for more.
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You Might Also Like...
-
Em sees her bother go potty all the time, so the other day I put her up there and she enough she went. She loved being up there! Her own th...
-
Finally with much anticipation we are proud to post these pictures. Is has been several weeks since Joe and Eric completed their summer proj...
-
Most of you probably already heard about my accident early in December. But for those of you just hearing of it I'll tell the whole...
-
This was a great Thanksgiving. We relaxed during the day and watched football. Then around 2:00 we went to Joe's parents. We ate earl...
-
Our good friends Melissa and Warren Zinser were also there to share Emily's special day with us. It was great to have them there. Ha...
3 comments:
Hi! This is the first time I have been able to COMMENT. Love this Hughes.net high speed wireless!! I've been enjoying your updates, and we are all VERY excited about the March arrival! Love to you all, and special hugs and kisses for J.R. Love, Marmie (AKA Grammy)
I am so glad you can comment! It's nice to hear someone respond to the blog. I know many people see it but it's great to read what people think about our crazy life.
Thanks Mom!
I am so excited for you to have a girl, they are the BEST! Congratulations! Will you work once the new baby arrives?
Post a Comment