The Hoffman Family
Tuesday, July 22, 2014
Apple Hill 2013
The first Apple Hill donuts of the year! Yum yum!
Finding the prefect pumpkin
Train ride with Papa
No comments:
Post a Comment
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You Might Also Like...
1st Peep on the Potty
Em sees her bother go potty all the time, so the other day I put her up there and she enough she went. She loved being up there! Her own th...
Tah Dah!!!!
Finally with much anticipation we are proud to post these pictures. Is has been several weeks since Joe and Eric completed their summer proj...
I'm a Real Knock Out
Most of you probably already heard about my accident early in December. But for those of you just hearing of it I'll tell the whole...
Oh So Thankful
This was a great Thanksgiving. We relaxed during the day and watched football. Then around 2:00 we went to Joe's parents. We ate earl...
(no title)
Our good friends Melissa and Warren Zinser were also there to share Emily's special day with us. It was great to have them there. Ha...
No comments:
Post a Comment