It is so like me to make a resolution and then break it right
away. I wanted to blog and blog often this year. I have great excuses but you
know how useful those are. So let me say Thank You Charter for rescuing me
from low connection speeds, and let's pray that the Hoffman blog we be back in
full swing soon. I sure do miss sharing our lives with those who are
interested. Thanks for your patience!
Sunday, February 12, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You Might Also Like...
-
Em sees her bother go potty all the time, so the other day I put her up there and she enough she went. She loved being up there! Her own th...
-
Finally with much anticipation we are proud to post these pictures. Is has been several weeks since Joe and Eric completed their summer proj...
-
Most of you probably already heard about my accident early in December. But for those of you just hearing of it I'll tell the whole...
-
This was a great Thanksgiving. We relaxed during the day and watched football. Then around 2:00 we went to Joe's parents. We ate earl...
-
Our good friends Melissa and Warren Zinser were also there to share Emily's special day with us. It was great to have them there. Ha...
No comments:
Post a Comment