Wednesday, December 21, 2011

A Different Kind of Hunting





The day after Thanksgiving Joe, JR, Emily, Austin, Eric and I set out hunting. This time the perfect Christmas tree is what we had in our sites. I was exhausted, but the energy from the kids kept me going. I had stayed up all night shopping with Cora and Melissa, getting in on all the amazing Black Friday sales. This was the second time I have done this, but never to this extreme. We headed to Legends at 9:30Thanksgiving night, then to Toys R' Us, then to Meadowood, and finally to Kohl's. We left Kohl's at 8:30 the following morning!!! We had so much fun. I was delirious and in need of a shower, but that was not in the agenda. I got home and packed us up to head out to cut down our Christmas tree.

We had a great new place this year and were home by 3:00. It was perfect! Then Joe and I started on the decorations inside and outside the house. By Sunday night, Christmas at the Hoffman Home was in full swing!

No comments:

You Might Also Like...