The sisters of Austin's teammates are the best. This is Emily with Emily :-)
This is Olivia catching Em, jumping off the side is her new favorite thing.
I'm so sad that I have not posted any baseball pictures all summer. (I promise pictures are coming soon) Austin (Joe's nephew) and his baseball career have been center stage for us since spring. Joe coached regular season and All Stars, and now Austin is playing on a club team called Velocity. We went away last weekend for a tournament in CA, and this weekend Reno hosted and they played at Golden Eagle. Along with the fun of the game comes the fun of hanging out with all the families. This is the second pool party the Galletti's have had for the team. They have an amazing pool and yard. Kids of ages love going over there. They even have a special shallow section that Aubrie, Emily and JR like to play in. We have made friends with some very special people. We can't wait to see what the future has in store for us when JR and Emily get into sports and activities.

No comments:
Post a Comment