I am such a "sucker" for my kids. JR loves Dumb Dumbs, and the other day I got a bag of them and if there is an option for him to have two flavors at one time he'll go for it. Emily got in on the amazing flavor action herself. Not sure if I'm a Dumb Dumb for doing it, or just a plain ol' Sucker, either way it goes my kids...and their dentist are happy!
Saturday, March 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You Might Also Like...
-
Em sees her bother go potty all the time, so the other day I put her up there and she enough she went. She loved being up there! Her own th...
-
Finally with much anticipation we are proud to post these pictures. Is has been several weeks since Joe and Eric completed their summer proj...
-
Most of you probably already heard about my accident early in December. But for those of you just hearing of it I'll tell the whole...
-
This was a great Thanksgiving. We relaxed during the day and watched football. Then around 2:00 we went to Joe's parents. We ate earl...
-
Our good friends Melissa and Warren Zinser were also there to share Emily's special day with us. It was great to have them there. Ha...
No comments:
Post a Comment