Monday, November 29, 2010

Lots to be thankful for







There are so many things I am thankful for this year. These are my top five: 1. Joe, JR and Emily 2. Our families 3. Paychecks 4. Our home 5. Our health








Relaxing, is the word to describe our Thanksgiving. But maybe that's because I just had to heat up all the delicious food Cora prepared. If there is a football game on, then my husband becomes tied to our TV. And Cora was very flexible and said she didn't mind having dinner at our house. So she whipped up all our traditional favorites; stuffing, apple salad, yams, green bean casserole, and pies. We brought them to our house and all I had to do was throw them in the oven with the 2 turkey breasts (so much easier, since we all like white meat only) I put together the mashed potatoes and an apple pie. We hung out, ate and watched a video of the guys hunting trip. Very calm and relaxing.

No comments:

You Might Also Like...