Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Joe's parents are JR's Godparents and my parents are Emily's. It think it works out
nicely because each one of the Godparents brings their own set of strengths
in faith into the picture, and I know all those ideas, beliefs, traditions and habits
will be important in JR and Emily's life as they grow.



Oh my heck! So, Aunt Carol bought Emily a neat little bonnet that is to be worn on her baptism day, and then on her wedding day it is to be used as a handkerchief. Well it came untied somehow and when we tried to put it on her it was all messed up. Then Joe whispers to me that she looked like a pirate, and I lost it! I was stuck in one of those moments where you shouldn't be laughing but you just can't get control. It still cracks me up.


Our Fam., including the one in the background. He is always there
when we take family pictures, but it is neat that this time we can see Him.








No comments:

You Might Also Like...