


Thank you Lois Allen
I suppose it is time of great transition like this that makes a person so grateful for what they have, and I just can’t seem to say thank you enough. I have spent the last six years of my life in this building. And like many of you, my job is not just something that fills my time during the day, it is something that pumps through my blood. I love my job and I owe my continued passion for this field to this place. When I started here in 2004 I was new and fresh and thought I knew what I was doing, but like many first year teachers still had far to go. I can confidently say I have grown tremendously as a professional. I became a teacher that I am still proud of today. I was molded and drawn into leadership positions, while following some of the most powerful leaders I have ever known. I earned my Masters of Administration, and found my way into the coaching role. All of this could not have happened if I was not surrounded by you. This staff works hard with no end in sight, continuing to push and fight for what is right for kids. You inspire me.
But as much as I have grown as a professional within these walls, I also grew personally, starting here as Ms. Matthie, then year after year growing into a family, as Mrs. Joe Hoffman, then as a mom to an amazing baby boy, and now to a beautiful little girl. I am so proud of my family and my life. And again, I really don’t think my life would be the had I not spent my days working in this place.
I know this is not the end, but just another beginning. The friendships I’ve made here are some of the best and strongest friendships I have ever had, and the skills I have started building will only get stronger as time goes on. But as they say there is nothing like the first time, and this was a great first time. I thank each and every one of you for making my life at Allen so amazing. Thanks for the great experiences, wonderful memories and lots of love.
Your Friend,
Carrie Hoffman
I suppose it is time of great transition like this that makes a person so grateful for what they have, and I just can’t seem to say thank you enough. I have spent the last six years of my life in this building. And like many of you, my job is not just something that fills my time during the day, it is something that pumps through my blood. I love my job and I owe my continued passion for this field to this place. When I started here in 2004 I was new and fresh and thought I knew what I was doing, but like many first year teachers still had far to go. I can confidently say I have grown tremendously as a professional. I became a teacher that I am still proud of today. I was molded and drawn into leadership positions, while following some of the most powerful leaders I have ever known. I earned my Masters of Administration, and found my way into the coaching role. All of this could not have happened if I was not surrounded by you. This staff works hard with no end in sight, continuing to push and fight for what is right for kids. You inspire me.
But as much as I have grown as a professional within these walls, I also grew personally, starting here as Ms. Matthie, then year after year growing into a family, as Mrs. Joe Hoffman, then as a mom to an amazing baby boy, and now to a beautiful little girl. I am so proud of my family and my life. And again, I really don’t think my life would be the had I not spent my days working in this place.
I know this is not the end, but just another beginning. The friendships I’ve made here are some of the best and strongest friendships I have ever had, and the skills I have started building will only get stronger as time goes on. But as they say there is nothing like the first time, and this was a great first time. I thank each and every one of you for making my life at Allen so amazing. Thanks for the great experiences, wonderful memories and lots of love.
Your Friend,
Carrie Hoffman

No comments:
Post a Comment