Oh how I wish, dear Emily, that you could stay little forever. I would hold your head in the palm of my hand each day if I could...but then again...as much as I want you to be my baby and never grow older, I also look forward to watching you grow and I'm so excited to see the woman you'll become some day.
Sunday, April 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You Might Also Like...
-
Em sees her bother go potty all the time, so the other day I put her up there and she enough she went. She loved being up there! Her own th...
-
Finally with much anticipation we are proud to post these pictures. Is has been several weeks since Joe and Eric completed their summer proj...
-
Most of you probably already heard about my accident early in December. But for those of you just hearing of it I'll tell the whole...
-
This was a great Thanksgiving. We relaxed during the day and watched football. Then around 2:00 we went to Joe's parents. We ate earl...
-
Our good friends Melissa and Warren Zinser were also there to share Emily's special day with us. It was great to have them there. Ha...
No comments:
Post a Comment