Though I really never intended on having a baby shower for this second baby, I'm instead getting three. Since JR is only 20 months, I really have pretty much everything I need... diapers (even if they are JR's bigger is better right?), baby clothes (hand-me-downs from big brother), and an empty drawer for her to sleep in.... No just kidding. But I do have most of what I need, but for some reason my friends and family insist that having a girl is different so they've decide to through me a few anyhow. They are very kind and thoughtful... thank you to everyone who is coming, I am very lucky and blessed to have you in my life.
This party was given by my wonderful friend Kristy. Kristy and I went to Manogue together and have remained friends since. Her mom and sister helped her out, and threw a fun and delicious party. My other great friend Sherry came, along with all my amazing friends from work. It was great having all the girls together!
No comments:
Post a Comment