Joe and I had a date weekend in San Francisco. This was our first time away from JR for the night (yes it was very very hard). The weather was BEAUTIFUL! We usually go to "the city" several times a year, and we've never seen it so nice. We did some of our usual site seeing, spent a lot of time in North Beach walking around, and found a great new restaurant, The Stinking Rose. It has an awesome garlic based menu and the best prime rib I've ever had. We had a great time as a couple again, but were very happy to get back home to our baby boy.
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You Might Also Like...
-
Em sees her bother go potty all the time, so the other day I put her up there and she enough she went. She loved being up there! Her own th...
-
Finally with much anticipation we are proud to post these pictures. Is has been several weeks since Joe and Eric completed their summer proj...
-
Most of you probably already heard about my accident early in December. But for those of you just hearing of it I'll tell the whole...
-
This was a great Thanksgiving. We relaxed during the day and watched football. Then around 2:00 we went to Joe's parents. We ate earl...
-
Our good friends Melissa and Warren Zinser were also there to share Emily's special day with us. It was great to have them there. Ha...
No comments:
Post a Comment